TRAMOS® Heavy Duty Cleaner (HDC)
TRAMOS HDC is an environmentally
friendly specialty cleaning product designed to remove asphalt, carbon deposits, crude
oil, resins and many other types of oils and greases. HDC is a mixture of citrus solvents,
emulsifiers and water softening agents. It is biodegradable and has a mild citrus smell.
- Contains no phosphates, acids, silicones and
- Easily removes heavy petroleum products,
asphalt, roofing tar, carbon deposits, crude oil, uncured resins, and many other types of
hard-to-clean oils and greases.
- Fast, intense cleaning action surpasses
other cleaners' performances.
- Safe to use in dip tanks or ultrasonic baths
as well as standard industrial cleaning machines.
- Very economical to use.
- Can be safely used on metals and building
|NPFA Hazard Class:
VOC: 285 g/L
Flash point: < 131° F/ 55° C
Information not available at this time(1/99)
|METHOD OF ACTION
TRAMOS Heavy Duty Cleaner has a double action cleaning system:
- Softens and dissolves carbon deposits
- Emulsifies dissolved oil and disperses or
removes it by rinsing well with clean water. The resulting emulsion is stable yet can be
precipitated out or separated to further reduce waste disposal.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Recommended for cleaning deposits of
carbon, oil & grease from:
- Storage tanks both inside and outside
- Tanker trucks
- Other trucks and equipment
- Pipelines, tubes or hoses
- Oil filters
- Turbo-blowers and injectors
- Plastic and composite tools or other
Since TRAMOS HDC has the
capacity to absorb large amounts of contaminants like greases and oils, the product can be
captured and reused several times in immersion systems.
NOTES FOR USING TRAMOS HDC
- Whatever system is used for cleaning
HDC, a mechanical action (brush, sponge, aeration of solution, ultrasonic, etc.) is not
necessary but it will help break the surface tension of the dirt and will improve the
speed of the cleaning process.
- TRAMOS HDC may be safely used in cleaning fountains, immersion or
ultrasonic baths, parts washers, and other closed industrial cleaning machines
- TRAMOS HDC can be safely heated to temperatures below 122° F / 50° C. in
closed cleaning systems. Heating may improve the speed of the cleaning process.
- Rinsing all parts, pipes and surfaces is
important so no residue remains. Rinsing with warm water is not necessary but will enhance
the drying process.
OTHER TRAMOS PRODUCTS
TRAMOS Economic - General cleaning applications
TRAMOS Ryzolin Industrial - General
cleaning applications requiring corrosion inhibition
TRAMOS Ryzolin Aircraft Cleaner - Conforms
to aircraft specifications
TRAMOS Aero Tech 2000 - Conforms to
turbine engine cleaning specifications
TRAMOS Oxygen Cleaner - For tubing and valves used in an
TRAMOS Ryzolin Industrial Gel - Gel form of Ryzolin Industrial for
TRAMOS Stripper - Paint removal including graffiti
For more information about Tramos products contact
Bergdahl Associates, Inc.
Return to Product Index
Date issued: 5/02