PR-148 is an adhesion promoter to enhance the coupling characteristics of polysulfide compounds to a wide variety of substrates. PR-148 is a one part compound suitable for application by brush or clean gauze. The material dries at room temperature in approximately 30 minutes.
Technical Data Sheet for PR-148 (pdf)
PR-148 comes in the following packaged configuration's:
- 12 Fl. Oz. Pint Kit in a 1 Pint Can
- Model 654 Semkit® with 3-1/2 Fl. Oz. of sealant in a 6 Oz. Cartridge
- Model 655 Semkit® with 2 Fl. Oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 Oz. Cartridge
- 5-3/4 Fl. Oz. of sealant in a 6 Oz. Cartridge (Premixed & Frozen)
- 2-1/4 Fl. Oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 Oz. Cartridge (Premixed & Frozen)
- Other packaging configurations may be available.
Specification information provided for reference purpose only. Review specification QPL for verification or consult with engineering services.