eOx Products safely clean any substrate of oils, grease, carbon, uncured resins or paints, as well as other difficult to remove contaminants. It will leave surfaces slightly anti-static and with repeated use subsequent cleanings may even be easier! It is available in a concentrated form to allow you the flexibility to dilute with water to the most efficient and economical solution for your unique cleaning process. eOx is a low VOC answer to your cleaning needs, allowing your business to comply with regulations and still clean and degrease effectively!
- eOx Economic (pdf) is a concentrated product that when diluted with water can be used for all possible cleaning and degreasing operations. MSDS (pdf)
- eOx Industrial (pdf) is a concentrated product that can be used for the same cleaning and degreasing operations as eOx Economic but has an added organic corrosion inhibitor, which protects metal surfaces for up to four weeks.MSDS (pdf) Pictures
- eOx Aircraft Cleaner (pdf) is a specialty product for airline companies and aircraft manufacturers. It is suitable for external and internal cleaning of metal and painted surfaces. It completely removes difficult substances such as hydraulic oil, carbon and nicotine safely. Conforms to Boeing D6-17487, Douglas CDS #1 and AMS 1550A. MSDS (pdf) Pictures
- eOx AeroTech 2000 (pdf) Aircraft Cleaning Agent is an environmentally friendly, corrosion inhibitive, specialty cleaning product for airline companies and aircraft manufacturers. It is suitable for all aircraft cleaning applications, and conforms to standards for aircraft engine cleaning. It is safe to use on all metal and painted surfaces. It safely and completely removes difficult to clean substances including oils, carbon, grease and even dry lube (molybdenum disulfide) with no stock loss. Conforms to ARP 1755, ASTM F 519-97 TYPE 1A and ASTM F 945-98 on AMS 4911 alloy. MSDS (pdf) Pictures
- eOx Oxygen Cleaner (pdf) is a concentrated product that when diluted with water can be used for cleaning components that are exposed to an oxygen-enriched environment. MSDS (pdf)
- eOx HDC (pdf) is an environmentally friendly specialty cleaning product designed to remove asphalt, carbon deposits, crude oil, resins and many other types of oils and greases. HDC is a mixture of citrus solvents, emulsifiers and water softening agents. It is environmentally friendly, biodegradable and has a mild citrus smell. MSDS (pdf)
- For more information about these products contact Bergdahl Associates, Inc.