The Semco® model 388 Semkit® package mixer provides complete automatic mixing of 1/10 gallon Semkit packages. Use of the mixer will reduce worker fatigue and assures the user a more thorough and consistent mix kit to kit.
Complete mixing of a Semkit package is achieved by stroking the rotating dasher rod from one end of the filled cartridge to the other. The rod stroking is accomplished through a reversing air cylinder. Rotation of the dasher rod is accomplished by using a low speed, high torque gear motor. The timer automatically shuts off the mixer when the pre-set mix cycle has been completed. The mixer is made of heavy duty construction to withstand the rigors of industrial use.
Use of this mixer on a production line will significantly increase productivity. While one Semkit package is mixing, the other can be dispensed.
Semco p/n: 230323
- Quick disconnect bayonet lock cap permits rapid cartridge change.
- During operation, constant pressure is exerted on the plunger to reduce induction and entrapment of air into the material.
- A simple stroke adjustment permits mixing of 1/10 gallon packages.
- The timer automatically shuts off the mixer at a pre-set mix time.
- Dual way shafts with oiltite bearings provide smooth strokes and longer machine life.
- Operating requirements: 40 to 90 PSI, (1.2 CFM), and 115 VAC electric.
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs. (in cardboard box)
- International shipping weight: 75 lbs. (in wood shipping box)
Technical Data Sheet (pdf) on the Model 388 Mixer
Part List (pdf) for the Model 388 Mixer
Procedure (pdf) for changing the Slide Plate Assembly
Procedure (pdf) for removing the motor or timer