PR-1564 is a low viscosity, medium hardness potting and molding compound. It has a service temperature range from -80°F (-62°C) to 275°F (135°C). This material is designed for applications where extra flexibility and resistance to cold flow are required.
PR-1564 is a two-part, chemically curing polyurethane compound. It cures at room temperature to a flexible cold flow-resistant rubber.
Technical Data Sheet for PR-1564 (pdf)
Potting/Molding Application Guide (pdf)
|BMS 11-07||HMS 17-1305 TY III||STW5-3135|
PR-1564 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- #40 Kit - Part A in a 1/4 pt. can and Part B in a 1/2 gal. can
- #20 Kit - Part A in a 1/4 pt. can and Part B in a 1 qt. can
- Premixed and Frozen (PMF) - Pre-measured mixed material and frozen at extreme low temperature (also shipped and stored frozen). PMF material is the most convenient package configuration for high usage applications, simply thaw and use.
- PMF 5-3/4 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.
Specification information provided for reference purpose only. Review specification QPL for verification or consult with engineering services.