PR-1995 Class B is a primerless two-part, firewall sealant based on silicone polymer. This material is designed for sealing firewall structures against the passage of air and vapors. The cured compound has a service temperature from -65°F (-54°C) to 400°F (204°C) and will withstand flash temperatures up to 3500°F (1927°C). PR-1995 Class B will remain an effective sealant after long-term exposure to phosphate ester based hydraulic fluids. The following tests were run in accordance with Northrops MS-433 specification test methods.
Technical Data Sheet for PR-1995 (pdf)
PR-1995 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- Pint Kit with 12 fl. oz. of sealant
- Semkit® package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Semkit® packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Model 654 Semkit® with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Model 655 Semkit® with 2-1/4 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.
Specification information provided for reference purpose only. Review specification QPL for verification or consult with engineering services.