Self extinguishing – Resistant to fuels and oils – Extrusion grade – Low sag
Pro-Seal 700 is a high temperature primerless firewall sealant. It has a service temperature range from -65°F (-54°C) to 400°F (204°C), and will withstand flash temperatures of 2000°F (1093°C). The material is designed for sealing firewall structures against the passage of air and vapors. P/S 700 is a two-part, synthetic rubber compound. The uncured material is a low sag paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula. It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant to common aircraft substrates.
The following tests are in accordance with MIL-S-38249 Type I specification test methods.
|MIL-S-38249 TY 1||HMS16-1191||DHMS-S3.04|
Technical Data Sheet for P/S-700 (pdf)
|Designation||No. per Case|
|Pint Kit with 12 fl. oz. of sealant in a pint can||16|
P/S 700 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- Pint Kit with 12 fl. oz. of sealant
- Semkit® package – a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Semkit® packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Model 654 Semkit® with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Model 655 Semkit® with 2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Premixed and Frozen (PMF) – Pre-measured mixed material and frozen at extreme low temperature (also shipped and stored frozen). PMF material is the most convenient package configuration for high usage applications, simply thaw and use.
- PMF 5-3/4 fl oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- PMF 2-1/4 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.
Specification information provided for reference purpose only. Review specification QPL for verification or consult with engineering services.