WS-8010 is an Access door sealant designed to have very low adhesion characteristics and an excellent cure profile. The product can be exposed to a temperature range of -65°F (-54°C) to 250°F (121°C) without adverse effect.
WS-8010 Class B uses manganese dioxide as a curing agent formulated to have an outstanding cure profile.
The uncured material is a thixotropic low sag paste designed to be applied by extrusion gun or spatula. The product cures at room temperature to form a gasket with very low adhesion characteristics.
|Lockheed Martin Marietta||MIL-S_8784|
Technical Data Sheet for Royal WS-8010 Class B (pdf)
Royal WS-8010 comes in the following packaged configurations:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B per-measured into separate containers.
- Half Pint Kit with 8 fluid ounces of sealant
- Pint Kit with 16 fluid ounces of sealant
- Quart Kit with 32 fluid ounces of sealant
- Techkit package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Techkit packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Techkit with 2-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Techkit with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Techkit with 4-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Premixed and Frozen (PMF) - Pre-measured mixed material and frozen at extreme low temperature (also shipped and stored frozen). PMF material is the most convenient package configuration for high usage applications, simply thaw and use.
- PMF 5 fl oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- PMF 2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.