WS-8032 is a two component ultra light weight manganese dioxide cured polysulfide sealant designed to meet the requirements of AMS 3281 fuel tank specifications with an additional fast cure advantage. It has outstanding adhesion to the common aerospace substrates as well as excellent sealing characteristics at temperatures ranging from -65°F (54°C) to 250°F (12 1°C), including intermittent exposure up to 360°F (182°C).
WS-8032 Class B exhibits excellent elastomeric properties and retention after prolonged exposure to jet fuel and aviation gasoline.
The uncured product is a low sag thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula.
|Lockheed Martin Ft. Worth||AMS 3281 Type 2|
|Piper||PPS-45012-1 Type 1LD|
|U.S. Military||AMS3281 Type 2|
Technical Data Sheet for Royal WS-8032 Class B (pdf)
Royal WS-8032 Class B comes in the following packaged configurations:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B per-measured into separate containers.
- Half Pint Kit with 8 fluid ounces of sealant
- Pint Kit with 16 fluid ounces of sealant
- Quart Kit with 32 fluid ounces of sealant
- Techkit package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Techkit packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Techkit with 2-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Techkit with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Techkit with 4-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Premixed and Frozen (PMF) - Pre-measured mixed material and frozen at extreme low temperature (also shipped and stored frozen). PMF material is the most convenient package configuration for high usage applications, simply thaw and use.
- PMF 5 fl oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- PMF 2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.