WS-8070 is a two part Manganese cured polysulfide sealant designed to provide excellent corrosion inhibitive characteristics. The product has a service temperature of -65°F to 250°F (-54°C to 121°C).
Class B has excellent retention of physical properties when exposed to aviation fuel and oils.
It is a thixotropic paste with non-sag characteristics an able to be applied by an extrusion gun or with spatula.
|Lockheed Martin Marietta||STM 40-111|
|U.S. Military||MIL-PRF-81733 TY II-2|
Technical Data Sheet for Royal WS-8070 Class B (pdf)
Royal WS-8070 Class B comes in the following packaged configurations:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B per-measured into separate containers.
- Half Pint Kit with 8 fluid ounces of sealant
- Pint Kit with 16 fluid ounces of sealant
- Quart Kit with 32 fluid ounces of sealant
- Techkit package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Techkit packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Techkit with 2-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Techkit with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Techkit with 4-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Premixed and Frozen (PMF) - Pre-measured mixed material and frozen at extreme low temperature (also shipped and stored frozen). PMF material is the most convenient package configuration for high usage applications, simply thaw and use.
- PMF 5 fl oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- PMF 2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.