PR-1435 is a quick repair, aircraft integral fuel tank sealant. It has a service temperature range from -75°F (-59°C) to 250°F (121°C), with intermittent excursions up to 275°F (135°C). This material is designed for sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications. The cured sealant maintains elastomeric properties after exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
PR-1435 is a two part, dichromate cured polysulfide compound. The uncured material is suitable for application by extrusion gun or brush. It has excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates when correctly primed with PR-148 Adhesion Promoter.
Technical Data Sheet for PR-1435 (pdf)
For more information about these products contact Bergdahl Associates, Inc.
PR-1435 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- Pint Kit with 12 fl. oz. of sealant
- Semkit® package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Semkit® packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Model 654 Semkit® with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Model 655 Semkit® with 2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- >Other packaging configurations may be available.