PR-1448 Class B is a two-part, thixotropic, polysulfide based, void filling compound, which exhibits low shrinkage, excellent low temperature flexibility, good adhesion and resistance to fuels, oil, grease and salt water. Excellent non-sag characteristics allow for vertical filling of gaps and recesses.
The following tests have been performed in accordance with the requirements of STM-40-106B.
Technical Data Sheet for PR-1448 (pdf)
For more information about these products contact Bergdahl Associates, Inc.
PR-1448 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- Pint Kit with 17 fl. oz. of sealant
- Semkit® package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Semkit® packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Model 654 Semkit® with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Model 655 Semkit® with 2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.