PR-1535 is a high hardness potting and molding compound. It has a service temperature range from -80°F (-62°C) to 300°F (149°C). This material is designed for applications where high abrasion resistance, high tensile strength and excellent electrical properties are required. The cured compound is resistant to contact with water and oils.
PR-1535 is a two part, chemically curing polyurethane compound. It cures at room temperature to a tough, semi-flexible, cold flow-resistant rubber.
PR-1535 is tested in accordance with PRC DeSoto International and MIL-S-8516 specification test methods.
Technical Data Sheet for PR-1535 (pdf)
PR-1535 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- 32 fl. oz. Unit of Potting Compound
- Premixed and Frozen (PMF) - Pre-measured mixed material and frozen at extreme low temperature (also shipped and stored frozen). PMF material is the most convenient package configuration for high usage applications, simply thaw and use.
- PMF 11-1/4 fl. oz. of sealant in a 12 oz. cartridge
- PMF 5-3/4 fl oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.