PR-1547 is a high hardness potting and molding compound. It has a service temperature range from -70°F (-57°C) to 300°F (149°C). This material is designed for applications where resistance to cold flow, high tensile strength and excellent electrical properties are required.
PR-1547 is a two-part, chemically curing polyurethane compound. It cures at room temperature to a tough, semi-flexible, cold flow-resistant rubber. The material has very good electrical properties, especially dialectic strength and volume resistivity, in thin films.
|MIL-M-24041 TYI, TYII CAT A||291AS286||960472-001|
PR-1547 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- 32 fl. oz. Unit with Part A in a 1/2 pt. can and Part B in a 1 qt. can
- Premixed and Frozen (PMF) - Pre-measured mixed material and frozen at extreme low temperature (also shipped and stored frozen). PMF material is the most convenient package configuration for high usage applications, simply thaw and use.
- PMF 11-1/4 fl oz. of sealant in a 12 oz. cartridge
- PMF 5-3/4 fl oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- PMF 2-1/4 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.