PR-1592 is a high hardness potting and molding compound. It has a service temperature range from -70°F (-57°C) to 300°F (149°C). This material is designed for applications where high retention of electrical properties after exposure to high humidity and temperature is required.
PR-1592 is a two-part, chemically curing polyurethane compound. The product requires elevated temperature for cure to obtain optimal performance properties.
Technical Data Sheet for PR-1592 (pdf)
Potting/Molding Application Guide (pdf)
PR-1592 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- 160 fl. oz Unit - Part A in a 1/2 gal. can and Part B in a 1 gal. can
- 40 fl. oz Unit - Part A in a 1 pt. can and Part B in a 1 gt. can
- Premixed and Frozen (PMF) - Pre-measured mixed material and frozen at extreme low temperature (also shipped and stored frozen). PMF material is the most convenient package configuration for high usage applications, simply thaw and use.
- PMF 11-1/4 fl. oz. of sealant in a 12 oz. cartridge
- PMF 5-3/4 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- PMF 2-1/4 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.