PR-1665 is a high tear and tensile strength cryogenic potting and molding compound. It has a service temperature range from -320°F (-196°C) to 225°F (107°C), with intermittent excursions up to 275°F (121°C). This material is designed for applications exposed to cryogenic temperatures where high flexibility and strength are required. PR-1665 is a two-part, chemically curing polyurethane compound. The product contains no fillers, solvents, plasticizers or MBOCA (4,4-methylene- bis-(2-chloroaniline))*. The material may be extended with metal and/or inorganic fillers to enhance rheological, mechanical or electrical performance properties for a wide variety of applications.
Technical Data Sheet for PR-1665 (pdf)
For more information about these products contact Bergdahl Associates, Inc.
P/S 890 comes in the following packaged configuration's:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- Pint Kit with 12 fl. oz. of sealant
- Semkit® package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Semkit® packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Model 654 Semkit® - 6 oz. cartridge with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant
- Model 655 Semkit® - 2-1/2 oz. cartridge with 2 fl. oz. of sealant
- Premixed and Frozen (PMF) - Pre-measured mixed material and frozen at extreme low temperature. PMF material is the most convenient package configuration for high usage applications, simply thaw and use.
- PMF 6 Oz. Cartridge with 5-3/4 fl oz. of sealant
- PMF 2-1/2 Oz. Cartridge with 2-1/4 fl. oz. of sealant
- Model 693 Semkit® with 4-1/2 Fl. Oz. of sealant in a 6 Oz. cartridge. - ONLY APPLIES TO CLASS B BMS 4-55