PR-1725 Class B is a two-part polysulfide liquid polymer compound that utilizes an advanced chemical curing system. It has been especially formulated for high-speed aircraft window and windshield applications. It exhibits outstanding weather resistance.
PR-1725 is as a gray fillet-grade, weather-resistant sealant compatible with aircraft windshields and windows.
PR-1725 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- Pint Kit with 12 fl. oz. of sealant
- Semkit® package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Semkit® packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Model 654 Semkit® with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.