PR-1775 is a non-chromate, corrosion inhibitive sealant. It has a service temperature range from -67°F (-55°C) to 248°F (120°C), with intermittent excursions up to 300°F (149°C). This material acts as an effective barrier against the common causes of corrosion on aluminum alloys or between dissimilar metals. The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
Class BCollapse/ExpandPR-1775 Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured, Permapol® P-5 polysulfide compound. The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula.
Technical Data Sheet for PR-1775 Class B (pdf)
PR-1775 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- Pint Kit with 12 fl. oz. of sealant
- Semkit® package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Semkit® packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Model 654 Semkit® with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Model 655 Semkit® with 2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Premixed and Frozen (PMF) - Pre-measured mixed material and frozen at extreme low temperature (also shipped and stored frozen). PMF material is the most convenient package configuration for high usage applications, simply thaw and use.
- PMF 2-1/4 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.