PR-2200 Class B is an electrically conductive, rapid cure, corrosion inhibitive sealant. It has a service temperature range from -67°F (-55°C) to 250°F (121°C), with intermittent excursions up to 360°F (182°C). The cured sealant provides excellent electrical conductivity and EMI/RFI shielding effectiveness. This material acts as an effective barrier against the common causes of corrosion on aluminum alloys or between dissimilar metals. The cured sealant is resistant to prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas. PR-2200 Class B is a two part, nickel filled, epoxy cured, Permapol® P-3.1 polythioether compound. The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula. This sealant has excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates when correctly primed with PR-182 Adhesion Promoter
|MS441 TY III||LAC40-4981||STM0784|
Technical Data Sheet for PR-2200 (pdf)
PR-1770 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- Pint Kit with 12 fl. oz. of sealant
- Semkit® package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Semkit® packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Model 654 Semkit® with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Model 655 Semkit® with 2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- Premixed and Frozen (PMF) - Pre-measured mixed material and frozen at extreme low temperature (also shipped and stored frozen). PMF material is the most convenient package configuration for high usage applications, simply thaw and use.
- PMF 5-3/4 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.