The Semco® model 1250 is a battery powered dispensing gun intended for the application of sealants, adhesives, potting compounds, and other materials packaged in Semco® cartridges or Semkit® Packages. The unit is designed for usage in the aerospace and electronics industries and offers the convenience of a light-weight, powered dispensing process without the hassle of an air hose. Each unit comes with (2) 10.8v lithium-ion batteries and a charger. Chargers are readily available with electric plugs to fit US, UK, and EU outlets.
|235086||US Version – includes 2 batteries & charger, retainer sold separately|
|235159||Spare battery, 10.8v lithium ion|
The Semco® Model 1250 dispensing gun is designed to be used with materials packaged in Semco® cartridges with a Wiper Plunger (WP) ONLY. Typically, pre-mixed and frozen sealants are packaged with a black P-plunger with which this gun is NOT COMPATIBLE. Aerospace sealants supplied in Semkit® packages are most commonly packaged with a Wiper Plunger (WP), which is what this gun is specifically designed for. Additionally, retainers for this unit must be purchased separately.
- Light-Weight (less than 3 lbs)
- Ergonomic design – optimizes the balance of the weight on operators’ hands
- Improved portability, no air hose required
- 60 minutes to completely charge 10.8v lithium-ion battery
- Fully charged battery can dispense between 50-60 6oz Semco® cartridges
- Variable dispensing speed control on rear of gun from 1 (low) to 9 (high)
- 2.2 (kN) stall force
Technical Data Sheet (pdf) on the Model 1250 Gun