The Semco® model 250-B handleless sealant gun is the standard of the aerospace and electronics industries. It is designed for quiet pneumatic application of sealants, adhesives, potting compounds, and other materials packaged in Semco disposable cartridges or Semkit® packages for multi-component materials. The Semco model 250-B gun is available with retainers to fit standard 1, 2-1/2, 6, 8, and 12 ounce (32 cc, 59 cc, 156 cc, 214 cc, and 310 cc) disposable cartridges. Air hoses to operate the gun must be ordered separately.
The gun is constructed of durable metal and engineered plastic parts designed to withstand the rigors of the production work place. The nickel plated retainers are affixed to the valve assembly via a quick connect, secure bayonet lock fixture permitting easy replacement of cartridges.
|Model No.||Assembly No.|
|250B 1 oz.||250010B|
|250B 2.5 oz.||250250B|
|250B 6 oz.||250060B|
|250B 8 oz.||250080B|
|250B 12 oz.||250120B|
Hose assemblies to fit the metal multi-axis swivel air fitting are available in 1.5 meter (5-foot) increments with Aro, Hansen, or Schrader air fittings attached. PRC-DeSoto International produces Semco brand precision molded cartridges, plungers, nozzles, Sem-Luer™ adapters and Sem-Needles™. When these disposable plastic products are used in conjunction with the Semco model 250-B gun, the exact amount of material can be dispensed at the precise location required.
Unscrew the back knob and disengage the retainer from the valve assembly. Place the cartridge into the retainer and replace the loaded retainer onto the valve assembly. Tighten the back knob until snug. When the lever is depressed, air pressure pushes against the plunger in the cartridge. This allows for positive, even dispensing of the material. The material continues to flow until the lever is released, thereby permitting a drop, shot, or bead to be accurately applied. The amount of material dispensed is determined by the viscosity of material, air line pressure, nozzle or needle orifice size, and length of time the lever is depressed. When all the material has been dispensed from the cartridge, loosen the retainer by unscrewing the back knob. Remove the disposable cartridge and nozzle.
- New trigger bracket which lowers lever bar profile for easier access.
- Removable guard to protect against accidental discharge.
- Shorter swivel fitting ensures more accessibility.
- Smaller TPR coated knob for easier handling.
- Can lock retainer without having a cartridge.
- Reduces applied material cost.
- Provides accurate material control.
- 0-6.9 bar (0-100 psi) operating range.
- Available in 32 cc, 59 cc, 156 cc, 214 cc, and 310 cc (1, 2.5, 6, 8, and 12 oz.) sizes.
- Bayonet lock on retainer permits quick cartridge change.
- Durable, shock resistant parts.
- Touch control on trigger regulates flow.
- Positive control for smooth, even dispensing.
- Ergonomic design.
- Quiet operation.
All sizes of Model 250-B guns are in stock
Technical Data Sheet (pdf) on the Model 250-B Gun