The Semco model 350 sealant gun is new to the aerospace and electronics industries, although similar models have been in industrial use for many years. It is designed for quiet pneumatic application of sealants, adhesives, potting compounds and other materials packaged in Semco disposable cartridges or Semkit packages that are used for multi-component materials.
The Semco model #350 gun is available with retainers to fit standard 2-1/2 oz. (59cc), 6 oz. (156cc), 8 oz. (214cc) and 12 oz. (310cc) disposable cartridges. Air hoses to operate the gun must be ordered separately.
|Model No.||Part No.||Size|
|350A-2.5||350255||59 cc (2.5 oz)|
|350A-6||350065||156 cc (6 oz)|
|350A-8||350085||214 cc (8 oz)|
|350A-12||350125||310 cc (12 oz)|
The gun is constructed of durable metal and engineered plastic parts designed to withstand the rigors of the production workplace. The nickel plated retainers are affixed to the gun via a quick connect, secure bayonet lock feature permitting easy cartridge replacement. A regulating wheel on the handle is used to set the working pressure at the feed volume required.
- Reduces applied material cost.
- Provides accurate material control.
- 0-100 psi (0-6.9 bar) operating range.
- Available in 2-1/2, 6, 8 and 12 oz. sizes.
- Easy and simple to operate.
- Bayonet lock on retainer permits quick cartridge change.
- Durable, shock resistant parts.
- Regulating wheel adjusts the material flow.
- Positive control for smooth even dispensing.
- Ergonomic design.
- Quiet operation.
All sizes of Model 350 guns are in stock